So, I’ve decided to post some little useful tips for you lovelies every once in a while. These tips will include hacks, DIYs, tricks and tips on makeup and other important things!
Today’s tip is on sunscreen and the importance it carries. 🙂
- Always choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher.
- It should protect you from both UVA and UVB rays and must be water resistant.
- Apply the sunscreen at least 15 minutes before you step out in the sun because the skin takes time to absorb it and protect you.
- Apply the sunscreen generously.
- Cover all your bare skin. Remember your neck, face, ears, tops of your feet and legs.
- Do not forget your lips. Apply a lip balm with a SPF15 for the least.
- Reapply sunscreen every few hours to remain protected.
My favourites are Neutrogena UltraSheer and VLCC.
Hope you liked the tip. 🙂
Do not forget to follow me on instagram @dolly_singh for more!